March 06, 2006

Oh blessed freedom

I already know looking for a job is going to get frustrating. In addition to the constant rejection, I'll be holed up in my house all day looking at online job postings and writing cover letters.

That's why I was overjoyed to find the site WifiPDX, which lists free wifi hotspots. I guess they're not entirely free. You usually have to buy coffee, but the caffeine helps ward off the crushing depression of being unemployed.

Maybe I should just get a job at one of the various hotspots. That is, unless my career as a Hip Hop Dance Instructor takes off.

2 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Blogger Ben said...

I was cleared of all those charges.

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger kobie said...

this wifi map is much better than the one i found. i love having new friends in portland!

hope your job is going well, nikki and job search is coming along, ben!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home