February 24, 2006

New address, new village?

We've been feeling a little, um, less than worthy to live in Lake Oswego since we got here (for those of you that live in Indy, it's like Geist, for those of you in Minnesota, it's like Wayzata, for those of you in Florida, it's like...Boca Raton?), so today we ventured out to look for something a little more our speed. We found a little three-bedroom rental house we really liked in an area called Multnomah Village (which is comparable to a mix between Grand Ave and DT Hopkins in MN, or Broad Ripple in IN). We're really hoping it works out! Here's a few pics of the area.






1 Comments:

At 1:14 PM, Blogger kobie said...

this is so exciting! I'm so glad that you posted on my blog. My husband is kinda busy with training right now, but I would love to get together with you sometime and maybe travis can catch up after things die down with training.

my email is kobielmoore@hotmail.com email me and we can get together.

i'm glad you are exploring portland as much as I am!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home