February 24, 2006

New streaks, new hair.

So I had a very ambitious hair stylist last week that decided I needed blonde streaks in my naturally brunette hair. I went along with it, but now wish my hair looked less like a rock star and more like Charlotte's from Sex and the City. Okay, okay, it's SO not a rock star look, but I'm still getting used to it. I told my mom and sister that I would post pics of my new 'do here, so here you go...(from our going away reception at church)


Us, Paul and Anne Calvin (our first friends in Minnesota), and Jim Hart and Ariana Behmer (quite possibly the two hippest people we know)


Us and Christian and Molly Ruch (our pastor and his wife, who used to live in Indianapolis and know all of our Redeemer friends)


Ben and his former boss, Christian

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home