July 08, 2006

Ch-ch-ch-ch-Changes

Well, I’ve been at PNCA for less than two months, and I’ve already driven away half the admissions staff. My boss is leaving to take a job at Lewis & Clark College, and one of the admissions counselors got a job in academic counseling at Pratt Institute in Brooklyn.

It’s weird. I had just gotten to the point where I felt comfortable being part of this office, and now half of them are going on to bigger and better things. While I’ve grown to really enjoy my coworkers, I’m excited about what’s next for the Admissions Office.

If you or someone you know would be interested, check out the job posting. Not only will you get to work at a great little art school, but you will also get to be my boss. I don’t think I have to explain what a unique and amazing opportunity this is.

[For those of you with a little less experience can apply to be my coworker. Also a very unique and amazing opportunity.]

1 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Hello there! I'm also a newcomer to Portland as I just moved here from Boston, MA at the beginning of the month. I found your blog whilst poking around the internet searching for more info. about PNCA jobs. I applied to be your co-worker, but alas I didn't get an interview. At any rate I was wondering if you know if ordinary citizens, like myself, can come and use the career office at the school? I just got my MFA from Tufts this spring and try as I might to find a job that utilizes my art background (and pays), I'm not having the best luck. Sorry for the long post, but I figured being a newbie I should try to reach out and make some connections. Thanks in advance for any info./advice you can pass on!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home