March 09, 2006

New Kid on the Block.

I'm so tired. Physically, yes, because I hardly slept last night -- sometimes I can't get my mind to stop racing. But mostly just tired mentally after the first four days of my new job. It is just wild -- non-stop e-mails, meetings, and projects I don't know how to do yet. My client is a very large computer-related company that I shall henceforth refer to as MS (I don't want my blog coming up on our coverage searches at work!). There are 30+ teams at my company that work just on MS, that's how big it is. And right now, it's just mind-boggling. Things have to get easier soon, they just have to. Until they do, I'm just going to keep working hard and enjoy the weekends.


For those of you that care, here is my office building.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home