March 04, 2007

A dog who loves to chew

This weekend was incredible. The rain stopped, the sun came out, and the temperature climbed to near 60. We took long walks with Annie who's getting over kennel cough so can't stop and sniff the other dogs like she'd like to. Three more days of antibiotics and then...dog park!


We did come across a wonderful little store that just opened up about two blocks from us -- Healthy Pets Northwest. I was in search of toys that Annie couldn't chew through in less than an hour, and they were happy to help. I bought a rope, tied at two ends, that also serves as dental floss! Also, a very durable fabric frisbee-type toy. She's had both for more than 24 hours now and both are still in tact despite lots of chewing. I think we've found some winners!




In completely non-pet news, I also broke down and bought a smart phone...I have been traveling for work a little more lately and feel a smart phone will be really handy so I don't have to break out my laptop every time I need to check e-mail. I can't believe I finally broke down and bought one, but I did. It's kind of sickening, but kind of exhilarating.

Here's to another good week...you can just tell spring is in the air. The daffodils are blooming, some little purple flowers are too, and daylight savings time is only a week away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home